Follow these links for additional articles and information.
- Psychology Today – Replacement Child – A family comes to terms with its haunting past.
- British Journal of Psychotherapy by Dr. Andrea Sabbadini reviews Individuation for Adult Replacement Children: Ways of Coming into Being by Kristina E. Schellinski
- Psychology Today – One Way to a New Life
- The Replacement Child by Andrea Sabbadini with permission from Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Jan Wiener Reviews Individuation for Adult Replacement Children by Kristina Schellinski in the Journal for Analytical Psychology
- Alfred Hitchcock’s Rebecca: The Replacement Wife by Andrea Sabbadini
Copyrights © Andrea Sabbadini, All Rights Reserved, Used with permission from Springer
- Dr. Metablog – A replacement child shares his story.
- Preferred Health Magazine – Winter 2021 – Covid-19-Crisis-Can-Trigger-Depression-and-PTSD-for-Adult-Replacement-Children
- Adopted Children are also Replacement Children
- Cain & Cain – On Replacing a Child
- Legacy of Loss: Stories of Replacement Dynamics and the Subsequent Child by Sarah Vollmann
- Psychology Today – Born After Loss – Living in the shadow of a lost sibling by Sarah Vollmann
- Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology by A. Melton Ustundag-Budak reviews Individuation for Adult Replacement Children: Ways of Coming Into Being by Kristina E. Schellinski
- Psychodynamics and The Fateful Identity of the Replacement Child by Mathias Hirsch, M.D.