The following resources will be available for practitioners to help with the diagnosis and treatment of adult replacement children.
Kristina Schellinski M.A./Dipl. Psy. and author of “Individuation for Adult Replacement Children” will offer the following courses on-line (via zoom) for inscription:
1. An introduction course on Individuation for Adult Replacement Children
(2 hours, with discussion).
2. In-depth study courses (each 2 hours, with discussion) of the replacement child condition’s impact on
- identity formation
- multiple layers of guilt
- difficulties in relationship
- transgenerational transmission and prevention
3. Supervision for health practitioners working with adult replacement child patients/clients.
4. Consultancy advice for health professionals, family doctors, pediatricians, gynecologists, obstetricians, counsellors and policy-makers.
For more information, visit kristina-schellinski.com.